Entrepreneur, you wish to create your Company or to implement a project in the next weeks. You have already approach partners or are only at the stage of the elaboration of your business plan, and matters within the Intellectual Property concern you…
- How to protect my idea?
- How to match protection of ideas and budget?
- Should I prefer a patent, a trademark, a design…?
- What information to believe on the Web?
- What advantages and inconveniences are bound to the various systems of patents?
- Which one choose as my project?
- Once my mark registered, am I definitively protected?…
IP Avenue welcomes you for a first meeting to raise the issues of Intellectual Property about your project;
IP Avenue contributes through its expertise and professional skills to:
- ascertain that your idea does not infringe other persons’ rights before proceeding to the steps before the Offices of Intellectual Property
- take over the steps before the Offices of Intellectual Property and to answer their questions
- take over the surveillance of your rights once your obtained registrations
- allow you to peacefully exploit your rights and to value them at best by establishing a surveillance of these rights and by accompanying you in the writing of contracts concerning them.