Designer, photographer, sculptor, writer, musician…your art is the expression of your personality. Your works are sometimes intended to be represented in exhibitions, reproduced on different supports which will be marketed and you question the best way of remaining a decision-maker of the use which will be made of your creations…
- Is my work protected ?
- Do I have to request a registration before the Office of the Intellectual Property?
- How may I prevent third parties from copying?
- Is there a difference between the terms copyright / copyrights?
- What means the symbol © and how to use it?
- May I register a mark, a design in connection with my work?
IP Avenue meets you for an initial meeting to discuss your intellectual property rights and the ways to improve them and to obtain the best.
IP Avenue contributes through its expertise and professional skills for:
- Help you to highlight your creativity and define the characteristics of your rights,
- Assist you to take over the constitution of proves that will allow you to claim your copyright and to date them,
- To allow you to peacefully exploit your rights directly or through authorized thirds by defining clearly the conditions in which your works can be used.